Monday, September 8, 2008

oh....my......gosh....

OKay, so its day 2 of being overdue.
Im so uncomfortable.
Im so tired of being pregnant.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

BUT GOOD NEWS!!!!!

Im definitely having what they call lower back labor. Thats for DAMN SURE! It is the most painful thing ever! well, as far as right now that is. It will get worse. But least night i was in walmart and almost DIED from how painful it was. I was in the pad section getting some stuff for my hospital bag and i was on the phone with my mom and doubled over in pain. It hurt so bad. Then i started crying. Poor Cameron. He is so sweet though. I can see he hates seeing my in pain and wants to hold my hand and rub my back and even offered to stay home from work today (not that he had a choice). Its the fact he wanted to to make sure i was ok. He can be so sweet at times..when he ISNT being a douchebag. HaHa

So i guess i could go do some laundry since i have to keep moving (hopefully that will get the baby moving..on his downward spiral..to freedom from the womb).

oh and its not raining today so im going for a walk. U know it!!!

:-D

Keep sending Baby birthing vibes?!

1 comment:

Redheadedone said...

Two words for ya....Castor Oil! :)

Worked for all the women in my family anyway. Ha! Sending happy thoughts your way, girlie.