Thursday, September 4, 2008

it's been awhile...

the last time i updated this was in august last year.
Lots of stuff has happened.

* i survived my first LOOOONG winter in kodiak.
* i got pregnant...!!!! Baby Boy is due any day now..:-D
* i got a job at the safeway managing the starbucks kiosk there. It really sucked, mainly necause this is kodiak and the management there at safeway SUCKS! But i dont work there anymore so it works out. :-)
* I made some WONDEFUL friendships with a few of the wives on Camerons boat and i wouldn't be able to get through this experience without them.

Pretty much that is it.
I got to fly home after a year of being gone and that was an amazing vacation!! My Sister in law got married and even though i couldnt be IN the wedding, i was very much a part of the wedding and was very happy to be there on behalf of her brother.

My due date is on saturday. So far, im just uncomfortable. I haven't really had any contractions. The few ive had [big ones that is] are sporatic and nothing to write home about. I dont forsee this baby coming anytime soon..:-( It scares me though, with cameron leaving on the 18th. i just want to make sure that He is home for the birth. I dont think i could handle going through it without him...mainly cuz im so far away from everyone. I know i have my girlfriends here but remember they aren't my mom or my husband.
Thats my main concern right now. I cant even think about the idea of labor yet..

No comments: