Thursday, September 25, 2008

2 weeks!

So life has been not so busy the last week. I haven't updated because i get so tired that i don't feel like updating. LoL

Well, Matty is 2 weeks old today. :-) Its amazing how fast he has grown in 2 weeks. His weight went down for a little because he wasn't breastfeeding well [and i was stressed out because of it and that was not helping] but we have supplemented some formula and he is growing WONDERFULLY! He is 8 lbs. 9 ounces now. :-D He sleeps really well and i LOOOVe that. Its probably short lived but thats ok. I don't have anything else to do.


we heard from daddy on saturday. :-) I didn't recognize his voice at first. He sounded all deep and manly. LoL I was like, "Cameron ?" and he said, " Yeah, who else would it be?" I was like, no one but it didnt sound like him. It was nice to hear from him so soon after he left though. He even called the next morning just to say a quick i love you. It made my day. He even wanted to get put on speaker phone and talk to matty. It was soo cute. It didnt last long because lets face it, matty is a blob right now and had no idea what was going on. But i think it made daddy's day. :-) I cant wait till matty gets older and he can talk to daddy on the phone. Its amazing how much Cameron has changed after matty coming out. Its hard to describe. Its not like he grew up, but he instantly fell in love with his son. It is the most precious thing to watch.


Im feeling really good after having a c-section. I dont really have pain, except when i first wake up in the morning. And even that isn't bad at all. The only thing about the whole not being pregnant anymore is the hanging skin. The skin that was stretched to an ungodly size and is now just hanging there...I guess thats to be expected and as soon as im told i can [at my 6 week checkup] Im going to be doing sit ups and excersizes to help minimize this yucky gift that my dear sweet angel has given me. I can deal with the stretch marks [i never wore a bikini to begin with and cameron doesn't care because he calls them baby love marks] but this flab i hate. Ill git er done.. Dont u worry. HeHe


Alright its late so im going to beddy bye now. Matty is sleeping and probably wil for at least two hours or so i better get going.


No comments: