Saturday, September 6, 2008

Its my due date..

And i feel NOTHING!! Im tired, yes. (thats what happens when your up awake till 4am) I threw up my breakfast this morning, but i think thats because i got a whif of something a little bit after that made me nauseous. I took a nap. OTher then that im just sitting here watching tv. Its pouring rain outside so i can go walking around the loop. I wish i could. Id be out there walking all day long. I walk up and down the stairs a bunch of times already, but im telling you, nothing is going to make this baby come out...It sucks too because i have two friends behind me pregnant, and one of them has been having contractions (i just read in her blog last night) pretty consistently. The other one's doctor said she is going to go into labor earlier then expected. Its not fair..i mean, i have been pregnant longer then them and THEY are possibly going to get their babies first? and be put out of their miseries firST?! I would be completely happy for them, because as a pregnant woman i understand their pain and i wish it upon NO ONE! WEll, except for my husband. LoL But still..I would be so upset. Plus, with cameron leaving on the 18th, im so afraid that this baby isnt going to come before then. My dr. keeps telling me that 42 weeks is FULL term and thats still 2 weeks from now!? I wish that this little man would be content to come out sooner...My Mom had all early babies. WTH! Its not fair. Is it like a punishment or something to keep me pregnant forever?! i feel like im going to give birth to a two year old.

oh well, i guess i could be happy that at least everything is going well and that the baby and me are completely healthy.well minus the huge swollen feet i have had the last couple weeks.
Lets Just keep your fingers crossed and hope for the best...

1 comment:

The Crofts said...

have sex. i'm serious. it releases chemicals in the body that are supposed to aid in starting labor. also, i ate curry the night before i had Olivia, but spicy food in general is supposed to assist too.

keep in mind, i was over-due when i had Olivia by exactly one week. which sucked with antici
.
.
.
.
.
pation,
but my labor was only 16 minutes of pushing, so maybe it was a trade-off. i'd rather push a short amount of time than say... 4 hours :( but you'll do great no matter what!

ask for fentynal. it's amazing. if you already know you want to use drugs, fentynal will take the edge off the contractions when they start to get bad. it's also nice because you will be able to walk around and go to the bathroom when you're in labor opposed to an epidural.

good luck with everything! i hope you have a positive experience.

<3 Julia!