Tuesday, December 15, 2009


So here is a picture of daddy and Matthew, sometime in November.
It is one of my favorite ones so i had to put it up here. It really shows how much they love each other. With Cameron being away so much in the next 6 months, we both worry how little man is going to handle seeing daddy again when he does get back. If this photo is any indication, i think everything will be just fine.

We are getting better and better at eating with a fork. Matthew just really thinks he is a big, big, boy now. =) I love the way, when i praise him for the good things he does and the things that i know he is learning, how it touches his heart and he lights up and realizes how much i love him. It kind of mirrors how our relationship with the Father is and how He praises us with blessings when we do things He would have us do.

There is a group here that we go to called MOPS [mothers of preschoolers] and it is an awesome group. It's a group of women, young and older, that get together at my church [they don't have to go to my church. It is just held there] and we have little meetings with different helpful and supportive themes, like winter survival for the stay at home mom, or how to bring your hild up to love Jesus. This was actually what todays theme was. The pastor's wife of my church stood up and spoke to us, about how to raise not only good, wholesome kids but also kids that loved Jesus and had a heart for Him. She has 6 kids herself and has a lot of experience in that area. It was really awesome for her to show me different ways i can start sharing Jesus with Matthew. I just ordered his very first Bible, with pictures and little stories so he can start learning them now and remeber them for years from now, just like my parents did with us when we were young. It so awesome to think about how God can even take tiny children and have them have a firey passion for Him.




Here are some other pictures that I think just show how adorable Matthew is and how much of a big toddler boy he is becoming. No more little baby, He is transforming into a little man, right before my eyes. Now if only he would be able to help me shovel the driveway.... HaHa




I've been trying to get Matthew to wave now for the last 2 months, and sometimes we get it, and sometimes we don't. He normally just starts getting coy and smiling and laying his head on my shoulder when people wave at him. It's finally clicking though. He was eating his dinner the other day and i said, " Matthew, can u wave for mommy?" Guess what, he did!?!?! I immediately went and got my camera and this is what i captured. It didn't last long though because dinner was getting overrated by that point and he was getting restless.




Anyways, Until Next time....

MERRY CHRISTMAS?!?!?


No comments: