Monday, December 7, 2009

Deck the Halls...


Here is Matthew with his daddys broken controler. We are starting him early apparently...;-)

There is one thing Matthew has learned lately that is driving me bonkers! He has decided that his hand needs to be dug deep into the back of his pants, sometimes into his diaper. Like a reverse man down pants pose. I hate it! he just picked this up this week and i do not know where he learned it from.

It's adorable right now [kind of] but it wont be when he is older.. I have to stop it....somehow.



The Holiday season is upon us. Woot! My last winter and holidays in Alaska. :-) I am BEYOND excited about this. :-) We got lots of snow already up here. I have even fell and its only the beginning of December!? I have a LONNNNNG winter ahead of me. LoL

Daddy was home for Thanksgiving. I cooked my very first pumpkin pie. Cameron said it was good, so that was all the A+ i needed. :-)



Rather then Cook a turkey and the whole fixings for just the 2 and half of us, we were just going to go to the galley on base. I mentioned this to one of the women at my bible study and she graciously invited us into her home. It was a nice time and my pumpkin pie was enjoyed there as well. I had some amazing smoked turkey, stuffing, and Cheesecake as well. Thanks Angela and Dennis?!





Matthew is getting bigger and bigger by the day. He has already grown out of all his 12 month Clothes and is on his way out of 18 months already too. Lately, he mimiCs everything that me and Cam do. He Cant say really Clear words yet but if u say thank you to him, he mimics what it sounds like. He is really smart though because he knows where the milk is, where his snacks are, and when i say, "go get your sippy Cup," or "time for breakfast," He knows right where to go. :-) He has started using a plate and fork to. He really dislikes it when i wont put his food on a plate. He isn't using the fork the right way all the time just yet, but he holds onto it the whole time he is eating.



Everyone have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

No comments: