Tuesday, August 20, 2013


 
 
As I sit here and reflect on my life for the past 30 years, I think about all the good times and the bad times. 
There have been many.  I have felt joyful, alone, angry, rejected, complete, and all the adjectives in between. 
I look at the expectations for the next 30 years and I start to ponder the things I want to accomplish. 
 
 
 
 
 
My list does not necessarily look like everyone else’s but it is my list and I can not wait to start tackling all that God has in store for me.

 

  1. Start nursing school
  2. Learn more patience and grace with my family, friends, and those who are undeserving.
  3. Read the Bible from beginning to end.
  4. Memorize all the Proverbs.
  5. Support my husband and encourage him more daily.
  6. Push out of my comfort zone more often and become fearless.
  7. Learn how to shoot and to fish.
  8. Earn the respect and forgiveness of those that I have wronged or hurt.
  9. Grow my relationship with Christ from the small seedling it has become to one that is deserving of a woman of the King.
  10. Continue to eliminate the negativity in my mind, my heart, and my life.

 

This is not the end of my list but it is what I am working for now.
 
I hope this encourages everyone to do the same.

What is on your list?
 
 

No comments: