As I sit here and reflect on my life for the past 30 years, I think about all the good times and the bad times.
There have been many. I have felt joyful, alone, angry, rejected, complete, and all the adjectives in between.
I look at the expectations for the next 30 years and I start to ponder the things I want to accomplish.
My list does not necessarily look like everyone else’s but it is my list and I can not wait to start tackling all that God has in store for me.
- Start nursing school
- Learn more patience and grace with my family, friends, and those who are undeserving.
- Read the Bible from beginning to end.
- Memorize all the Proverbs.
- Support my husband and encourage him more daily.
- Push out of my comfort zone more often and become fearless.
- Learn how to shoot and to fish.
- Earn the respect and forgiveness of those that I have wronged or hurt.
- Grow my relationship with Christ from the small seedling it has become to one that is deserving of a woman of the King.
- Continue to eliminate the negativity in my mind, my heart, and my life.
This is not the end of my list but it is what I am working for now.
I hope this encourages everyone to do the same.
What is on your list?