Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Sunday Park




AS PROMISED...here is a video of the walking boy..:-) It took me a while but i got it to FINALLY work. I still can not get over the fact that little man is going to be turning 1 here in a few days. I can't believe my sweet little angel has turned into this big little boy. :-( It makes this mama sad.


We went from this to this.
I can not believe it. I remember how happy i was when he sat up by himself for the first time.

We actually had a GORGEOUS day here in Kodiak on Sunday. We went to the park with my friend Kali and her little boy Iain. Matthew had a LOT of fun just exploring all over the place.
However, he does NOT like the swings.
I don't get it but that's ok. Maybe when daddy get's back we will try it again.
:-D Other then that we got a lot of cute pics so i picked the best ones.


He kept trying to figure out what was on top of this play structure. He looks like he was jumping, even though we haven't figured it out yet. :-)

Then we figured out we weren't going to get up on top so he went back to playing with the steering wheel. It had these silver balls in it that made LOTS of noise when you turned it.
He loved it. :-)

After he got a little bored at the wheel, he thought he would walk away and explore some more. He didn't factor in the BRIGHT SUN we had that day. He isn't used to it. :-) So i got to snap this adorable face! Of course, now this his is favorite face to make no matter what now. It makes him look more and more like daddy too. :-)





Updates again soon..:-)

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I LOVE HIM!!!! I am so totally laughing over that picture of him in the swing!! Too funny. Katelyn never liked the swings either when she was his age :)