Thursday, August 2, 2007






SO this is my first attempt at writing a blog.
I had livejournal a long time ago but then life got crazy and i couldnt keep up with it.
Now i live in Alaska and lifes a little simpler and less fast paced.
Maybe ill have better upkeep of this now. HaHa






We left my parents house on June 24th. That was a rough goodbye for me. I cried when we drove away. The only thing that wasnt to bad was i knew i was going to see my mom in a week, for our final goodbye. We went to monterey first and saw all my friends from Starbucks and one friend from Camerons old station. Said our goodbyes there and then went to Belmont and stayed with Spencer while we said our goodbyes to Santa Rosa Crew. I cried at that final goodbye because Robyn, Gina, Spencer, Nick.. All those wonderful people are my best friends and when you are as close as we all have become over the years it is hard to not know when you will see each other again. Then we stayed with Cams Mom[santa rosa, california] and Cams Dad [reno, nevada].












It was hard to say goodbye there for Cameron more then me, because it was his family this time. In between there, we went to Mike and Julies, where my mom was to pick up her van we had borrowed, and that was a very emotional time for me. Not only was i saying goodbye to Mike nad Julie [who have been my second set of parents since i was 14 years old], but i was finally saying goodbye to my mom. It was the hardest thing i have done this year. I was glad cameorn wanted to drive away. It was hard for me to stop crying, with everything going on.









After we left reno, we were off!!

The move up here was LONG and TIRESOME.

I saw soo many different things and and BEAUTIFUL places.










We went to Mt. Lassen Natl. Park, Lake Alminor,











Weed california, Bend Oregon, Crater Lake,








Multnomah Falls, Mt. Hood, Rogue AleHouse in Portland,
















Pikes Place Market,











Mukilteo Lighthouse











I even got to visit the VERY FIRST STARBUCKS!
That was pretty exciting for me.
Seeing how it looked and being in that whole ambience.
I didn't get anything to drink because it was SOOOOOO packed in there.









I did get a picture, or two.
All that before we even got on the ferry.



Anyways, thats all for now.
Ill update more later or tomorrow.

























2 comments:

Hannah said...

Hi love!!!

i cried when you left too....not the day you left but the next day after you left......it made me so sad but i knew i will see you someday......at least your not moving to like europe or something!!!!!!

i love you!!!

<3<3<3
Hannah

Cathy said...

Hi Amy this is so cool I started to cry when I read the part about you saying goodbye to your mom I miss you to hope your having a good time Love you Aunt Cathy